Join Me In Death Join Me In Death

Well...

I have to agree with everybody else who've reviewed you...if you want to make a tribute to the late, great Dimebag Darrell, then PLEASE make a flash that's related to Dimebag (either Pantera or Damageplan-related content).

If I were you, I'd change your comment and just say that this is your first attempt in making a HIM music video (because that's how I see it). HIM is a great band in my humble opinion (to each his own), but if you wanna express how much you miss Dimebag (we all miss him very much), then please do it at the right place at the right time.

Band on the Run Band on the Run

Super Duper Funny!!! But.....

Hey hey, man!

I can relate to those two guys. I'm in a band right now, and I REALLY do wanna make the band well-known. We recorded a year ago, but we didn't start gigging until this year.

Anywho, VERY funny stuff. But WHEN are you gonna come up with a SEQUEL to this??? I'd like to see what happens next to these two.

Cheers!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Wow...the wild side of The Beatles.

This is without a doubt the best example of Dark Humour! You take a catchy song that sounds so happy, and mix it with graphic, violent animation and turn it into something twisted.

Again, Dark Humour at its best.

3D Joe Water Balloon Drop 3D Joe Water Balloon Drop

Awesome!!!

It was all good...but next time, you should make a saving point. Like, if you don't pass level 4, you have to start over, but if you lose on level 5, you can go back to level four. Something like that. Otherwise, good job.

African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

wow

What's the name of the song at the very end (the winner's ending)? Sounded like Michael Bolton.