Join Me In Death Join Me In Death

Well...

I have to agree with everybody else who've reviewed you...if you want to make a tribute to the late, great Dimebag Darrell, then PLEASE make a flash that's related to Dimebag (either Pantera or Damageplan-related content).

If I were you, I'd change your comment and just say that this is your first attempt in making a HIM music video (because that's how I see it). HIM is a great band in my humble opinion (to each his own), but if you wanna express how much you miss Dimebag (we all miss him very much), then please do it at the right place at the right time.

Band on the Run Band on the Run

Super Duper Funny!!! But.....

Hey hey, man!

I can relate to those two guys. I'm in a band right now, and I REALLY do wanna make the band well-known. We recorded a year ago, but we didn't start gigging until this year.

Anywho, VERY funny stuff. But WHEN are you gonna come up with a SEQUEL to this??? I'd like to see what happens next to these two.

Cheers!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Wow...the wild side of The Beatles.

This is without a doubt the best example of Dark Humour! You take a catchy song that sounds so happy, and mix it with graphic, violent animation and turn it into something twisted.

Again, Dark Humour at its best.

Flash-Watching Tips Flash-Watching Tips

Great, but one question.......

Would you mind if it was a hot woman masturbating? I mean, come on....every guy should at least love THAT!!

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

No, not at all. All hot women, feel free to masturbate.

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Wow!! Just........wow!!!

I'm really impressed by your cartoons! They've all been hella awesome.

The main thing that impressed me most was the FREAKING EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY OF YOUR VOICES!!! I mean, seriously...you must have a HELLA expensive microphone to provide a voice quality THAT DAMN GOOD! Well, that is unless you got this recorded at a professional studio. But otherwise.....kick ass!! ESPECIALLY the microphone you use for your voices!

Dino's Voice Mail Dino's Voice Mail

What a Bitch!!!

That woman is such a bitch. She doesn't realize that all Tom is doing is telling the truth. I used to listen to Tom Leykis until he was cancelled in our country. I hope Tom's doing well these days. Continue to spread the word of Leykis 101!!!

Tomorrow's Nobody DVD Tomorrow's Nobody DVD

Wow, so that's how you all look like!!

Ha ha we finally got to see how you guys look like. I though Eric's hair was way longer, though. And also, I thought Ben was Chinese!! LOL!

Retarded Animal Babies 7 Retarded Animal Babies 7

Awww....No more RAB?

Damn, man, 2003 was the year of the Retarded Animal Babies. What a way to finish off the series. It's unfortunate that you can't make a New Years Eve episode of the babies. That would've been sweet.

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

Wow, it's so random that.........

Wow, this show was so random that it was way more random than Arfenhouse!!

Flash on Coffee Flash on Coffee

Great job!! So random!!

This is just as artistically insane as the Arfenhouse movies. Except that this one's a lot shorter....with awesome animation.